What To Know
- The meat cooks all day in the crock pot, so all you have to do is shred it and assemble the tacos.
- It adds a spicy kick to the meal, and it pairs perfectly with the chicken.
- These side dishes are easy to make, and they pair perfectly with the chicken tacos in a crock pot.
Are you in the mood for a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal? Look no further than the crock pot! In this blog post, we will be showing you how to make chicken tacos crock pot. This recipe is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to be a hit with your friends and family. So gather your ingredients and get ready to cook up a storm!
How To Make Chicken Tacos Crock Pot
When your schedule is hectic, cooking dinner every night can feel overwhelming. Crock pot chicken tacos are a quick and easy solution for busy weeknights. Plus, they are delicious! The meat cooks all day in the crock pot, so all you have to do is shred it and assemble the tacos.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can diced tomatoes
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can black beans
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. Pour the diced tomatoes and taco seasoning over the chicken.
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred the chicken using two forks.
5. Add the black beans to the crock pot and stir to combine.
6. Warm the tortillas in the microwave or oven.
7. Assemble the tacos by placing chicken, avocado, and cheese in the tortillas.
8. Serve and enjoy!
These chicken tacos are flavorful and filling. The chicken is tender and juicy, and the taco seasoning adds a nice kick. The black beans add a nice texture, and the avocado adds a creamy element.
Crock pot chicken tacos are an easy and delicious dinner option. They are perfect for busy weeknights, and the whole family will love them.
What Are The Best Ingredients To Use For Chicken Tacos In A Crock Pot?
- Bell peppers
- Taco seasoning
What Are Some Easy Side Dishes To Serve With Chicken Tacos In A Crock Pot?
Chicken tacos in a crock pot are a classic dish that everyone loves. However, it’s important to serve side dishes that complement the flavor of the chicken. Here are some easy side dishes to serve with chicken tacos in a crock pot:
1. Rice: Rice is a great side dish to serve with chicken tacos. It absorbs the flavors of the chicken and salsa, and it’s filling.
2. Beans: Black beans or pinto beans are a delicious side dish to serve with chicken tacos. They’re high in protein and fiber, and they add a creamy texture to the meal.
3. Corn: Corn is a classic side dish to serve with chicken tacos. It adds a pop of color and sweetness to the meal.
4. Salsa: Salsa is the perfect side dish to serve with chicken tacos. It adds a spicy kick to the meal, and it pairs perfectly with the chicken.
5. Chips and guacamole: Chips and guacamole are a classic side dish to serve with chicken tacos. The creamy avocado pairs perfectly with the chicken, and the chips add a nice crunch.
These side dishes are easy to make, and they pair perfectly with the chicken tacos in a crock pot. They’re also delicious, so your guests will love them.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Chicken Tacos In A Crock Pot?
A crockpot can be a convenient and easy way to cook chicken tacos. However, it’s important to remember that cooking times can vary based on the size and type of chicken you use, as well as the temperature of your crockpot. Here is a general guideline for cooking chicken tacos in a crockpot:
1. Season the chicken: Rub the chicken with salt and pepper, and add it to the crockpot.
2. Add liquid: Pour in enough liquid (such as chicken broth or water) to cover the chicken.
3. Cook on low: Set the crockpot to low and cook the chicken for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred the chicken: Use two forks to shred the chicken.
5. Assemble the tacos: Warm the tortillas and fill them with the shredded chicken, your favorite toppings, and a drizzle of taco sauce.
Keep in mind that chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can check the temperature with a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
How Do I Store Leftover Chicken Tacos In A Crock Pot?
First, place your chicken tacos in the crock pot. Next, add a little bit of water to the bottom of the crock pot. Finally, cover the pot and turn it on low. The tacos should be good to eat in a few hours.
Can I Freeze Cooked Chicken Tacos In A Crock Pot?
Yes, you can freeze cooked chicken tacos in a crock pot. Chicken tacos are a popular dish, and they can be frozen and enjoyed at a later date. To freeze cooked chicken tacos in a crock pot, simply allow them to cool completely, then transfer them to freezer-safe containers or bags. Make sure to label the containers or bags with the date and cooking instructions. Cooked chicken tacos can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat them, simply thaw them in the refrigerator overnight and reheat them in the microwave or oven.
The Bottom Line
So there you have it! Our simple and easy step-by-step guide to making delicious chicken tacos in a crock pot. Whether you’re a busy parent or someone who is always on the go, this recipe is perfect for you. So what are you waiting for? Grab the ingredients and get ready to cook up a delicious meal that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.